Camps directed by Sophie Woorons, Ph.D., and a team of amazing teaching pros!
Fun, organized camp guaranteed to get little ones to nap in the afternoons and get teenagers off their video games!
At Brookstone Tennis, we teach your children the sport of a lifetime! Kids camps and Teen camps offered alternate weeks.
Please click the link for more detail and to enroll online:
Cost: $140 by May 1st, $150 30 days in advance, $160 late registration, $170 at the door.
Brookstone Tennis members receive $10 off.
Our coaches are what makes the difference!
- Sophie Woorons, Ph.D., 10 time National Champion, former Clemson All-American.
- Coach Luke Woorons, 40 years of experience in Child Development.
- Coach Jevgenij Cariov, former Davis Cup player for Lithuania and member of the DePaul Athletic Hall of Fame. Coach Jev is ready to challenge you to perform at the highest level.
- Coach Jonah Chitwood, graduate of North Georgia with a degree in Kinesiology with a concentration on health and fitness.
- Coach Clay Lollis, a physical education student at Anderson University. Clay grew up playing at Brookstone. He is very popular with our junior players. Caring, gentle and knowledgeable, Clay inspires our players to love the sport of a lifetime while giving them a solid technical foundation.
- Coach Mauricio Saavedra, focuses on mental preparation and positivity. Trains our players in private lessons to get them ready for high school tennis and tournament competition.
- Coach Madisen Curin, specializes in junior development, and brings enthusiasm and energy to keep it fun for our little ones.
Our team of experts is what makes our camp a memorable experience for your child. We look forward to seeing you this summer!
- First half of camp is focused on learning proper technique and form while having fun!
- After a 15 minute snack break, we concentrate on applying new skills through games and activities or through supervised match play for older students.
- Once in a while, we might "accidentally" spray them with the water sprinkler...
We welcome children of different ability levels, so the first hour of each camp players skills are evaluated to ensure he/she is in the right group. Friends may also be paired together.
Adapted equipment, such as mini-nets, smaller racquets and low pressure tennis balls is used for younger children.
Advanced teens and beginner teens will be placed in different groups with different instructors so their development can be maximized.
For more information, please contact us via email here