Camps Directed by Sophie Woorons, Ph.D. and the team of amazing teaching pros from Brookstone tennis.
Fun, organized, guaranteed to get your little ones napping in the afternoon, and promising to get the teenagers off their video games!
Brookstone Tennis is where we teach your children the sport of a lifetime!
We basically alternate weeks between Kids camps and Teen camps.
Please click the link for more detail and to enroll online
Cost: $140 by May 1st, $150 30 days early: $160 late registration, $170 at the door.
Brookstone Members receive $10 off
- Sophie Woorons, Ph.d. and 10 times National Champion, former Clemson All-American
- Coach Luke, 40 years of experience in Child development
- Coach Colin, our head teaching professional and a graduate from the College of Charleston and former number 1 for Wren high school
- Coach Hal, former Erskine College Head Coach
Our team of experts is what makes our camp a memorable experience for your child. We look forward to seeing you this summer!
The structure is:
- The first half of the camp is focused on technique and form... Don't get me wrong, we keep them entertained but we make sure they learn proper form.
- Then, we take a snack break for about 15 minutes before we concentrate on applying our new skills through games and activities or on some supervised match play for the older ones.
- Once in a while, we might "accidentally" spray them with the water sprinkler...
Since we'll welcome children of different ability levels, we'll spend the first hour on Monday to evaluate your child's skills and make sure he/she is in the right group. We'll also have made a note of friends wanted to be paired up together.
We use adapted equipment for the younger ones, such as mini-nets, smaller racquets and low pressure tennis balls.
Advanced teens or beginner teens alike will be placed in different groups with a different instructor so their development can be maximized.
For more information, don't hesitate to contact me via email here